Time is running out on this school year. We have ten total days including tomorrow left! While I am very ready for summer to start, my schedule for these last few days keeps getting more and more full. Only three out of those ten days don't have some sort of scheduled assembly, fun event, or planned interruption.
Somehow in the middle of all the "fun" I still have so many things to teach.
1) Finish our novel: Loser
2) End of the novel unit project
3) Finish Westward Expansion
4) Bill to Law simulation activity
5) Two part Gates testing
6) Brochure for upcoming 4th graders
7) Reading and Social Studies class survey
I think I need another week!